About Me

Hey Guys! I'm Brittany :) Im 17 years old and one of God's children! Nothing can ever take away who I forever am in Him. Through this blog i hope to shine my light to the darkness! The swan symbolizes what i want to become, start as a "ugly duckling" small, and unstable to growing into a beautiful young lady with a quiet and gentle matter, which is very precious in the sight of God! That's my hearts desire As you wish!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Shining brighter than the stars and the sun

I found my peace! :) It's not about me, my wants, my likes, my desires, my hurts..its all about God. In the end he has my best interest at heart! He loves me for me and wants only the best. Who am i to tell Him what I think is best? Ridicoulous! Letting go & Letting God!
Proverbs 4 says:
vs.18-"But the path of the just is liek the shining sun that shines ever brighter unto perfect day."
When we asked God into our hearts and lives a match was lit in our hearts. Have we ignited a forest with that flame, is it dimmed or slowly fading out? When we walk closer to God that flame grows brighter! We will grow, give grace, forgivness and love to others, jsut as Jesus does for us. As we walk hand in hand we become just like Jesus, we look more and more liek him. When our light shines brighter our life shines brighter. Lord where you lead i want to follow.
vs. 11-"I have led you in the right paths.."
We are not to astray from the path God paved for us, He has chosen and made it safe.
We aren't called to give in to wicked ways, they seek to hurt others so they can pride themselves on it. Nor are we supposed to "give them what they deserve"
We give them grace, forgivness and love them liek Jesus.
Daniel 12;3 says: "Those who are wise shall shine liek the brightness fo the firnament, and those who turn many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever."
When we walk hand in hadn with God and come to understnad His will for our life, we will shine our light brighter than the sun and the stars.

No comments: