About Me

Hey Guys! I'm Brittany :) Im 17 years old and one of God's children! Nothing can ever take away who I forever am in Him. Through this blog i hope to shine my light to the darkness! The swan symbolizes what i want to become, start as a "ugly duckling" small, and unstable to growing into a beautiful young lady with a quiet and gentle matter, which is very precious in the sight of God! That's my hearts desire As you wish!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Favorite Music Skits <3

I have two favorite music skits that just make me either cry or in awe. The first is probably everyones' favorite, as well known and that is the "Everything" skit by Lifehouse..if you haven't seen it here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyheJ480LYA Basically it brings me to tears, i love the music and the message. Because once upon a time i felt like the girl in the scene, im sure we've all been there. But my favorite part is the upbeat of the music when it starts "Cause your all i want, your all i need, your everything, everything......" and that is so true!
The second music skit i love is called "God is God".
I love this one because the fact we really don't know the ending picture, what is going to be made by God through us. The fact that he wants to use us even when we feel totally lost. He has a plan, and that plan will be carried out through us, and the ending is perfect!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMOk5rWPqwg&feature=related

No comments: