About Me

Hey Guys! I'm Brittany :) Im 17 years old and one of God's children! Nothing can ever take away who I forever am in Him. Through this blog i hope to shine my light to the darkness! The swan symbolizes what i want to become, start as a "ugly duckling" small, and unstable to growing into a beautiful young lady with a quiet and gentle matter, which is very precious in the sight of God! That's my hearts desire As you wish!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Precious moments & guardian angels

So lately i've been making some self examining. I've decided to change things, how i act to some situations and my self characteristics. I yearn to be a someone God can use full heartedly. I want his light to shine out through me that when i walk into a room that's what everyone sees; not me, GOD! Lately verses have been coming at me that are helping and challenging me to change. One verse in particular that i love is 1 Peter 3:3-4 " Do not let your adornment be merely outward-arranging the hair, wearing fine gold, or putting on fine appareal- rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, wiht the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God." On this note i was chatting with my grandma, my lala who i love and is full of wisdom and we were talking on this subject. I told her how i was struggling with the past on my shoulders that i felt liek my mistakes were still lingering over me and that that was what people saw when they looked at me. And she said that that wasn't true, for me to not dwell on the past. I had to forgive myself like God forgave me. That i was clean. And hwo i felt like i wasn't showing God through me wasn't true either, that the other night when i walked into the room throughmy smile God was radiating himself through me. And it was such a God thing. I started writing this like 10 minutes before she showed up and we had our chat. I was liek God you are so incredible! When i feel down he sends my "guardian" angels to remind me of his plan for me to reasurre me and give me strength. God just showed up to me tonight through my grandma to tell me that he does have bigger things for me and that i do radiate God through me. That's all i want to. To be the kind of girl people see God through, to shed the light on. I want to be a quiet and gentle spirit, to be called precious in the sight of God. God works in mysterious ways! Tonight was absouletly a God moment for me, even through the tears! Amazing, wonderful....everyday i shall praise you! I love you forever, my heart is forever endebted to you! As you wish,
Brittany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! God used it to tell me something. Keep on shining for Him!